1. r9s
    My Pre go crazy again and this time it can't saw my media files (music, video, pictures etc.). I thougt that it's problem with mediadb.db3 file so I deleted it. It isn't work so I got the brilliant idea to delete some important folders from /media/internals/ (those starting with "." and hidden in Internalz app). Of course I swith Master Mode on. And now I have some media files but not all of them and every app I've download was removed! I don't have access to any computer (at this time) so I can't check is my files OK. Now I have 2 question:
    1) Is there any solution how to fix that? Without doing full erase or something equally terrible.

2) How to install Preware directly on Pre? Without webOSquickInstall.

Thanks for any answers.
    you're gonna need a computer to install Preware and I'm guessing a good ol doctoring might help you out
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Igbinoba View Post
    you're gonna need a computer to install Preware and I'm guessing a good ol doctoring might help you out
    This, basically.
    you still can try such "undelete" program. Connect the pre in USB mode and run such app from pc.
    if you want to do that, don't save something (photos,music etc) until you try to undelete.
    there are threads here about recovering photos, or music. It's the same procedure.