1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me where I can get an at&t Palm Pre Plus off contract besides eBay? at&t WAS selling them for $279.99 without a contract, but the Pre Plus has disapeared from the at&t site now. I tried Amazon, but the at&t Palm Pre Plus is no longer available there, either. Amazon just has the at&t Palm Pixi Plus for $179.99 off contract (I might just get that if I can't get a Pre Plus). HP is still selling the at&t Palm Pre Plus for $399.99 of contract, but that seems too steep this late in the game. So, can anyone help me out and direct me to some place that sells brand new at&t Palm Pre Plus' for reasonable prices? Thanks.
    I got mine on eBay for $130, seller claimed new in box. When I received it, it appeared to be unused, but previously opened, so when I put my SIM in and used it for a couple of days, called AT&T to check on warranty, and sure enough, they said there was like 360 days of warranty left.

Send me a PM and I'll give you the seller's name. You can ask them if they have any more.
    It was a mobile comm dealer, AT&T authorized, up in NY.

T