1.    #1  
    Man I just got the Touchstone set-up for my phone and am loveing it. The new back makes the phone feel like its built stronger/better.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    how long did you live without it?

now you need another for the car!
    Next up: Switching to bluetooth for all audio, and SSH FTP for file transfer.
  4.    #4  
    I never got one when I first got the phone....always ment to just never got around to it. I was going to hold out for the Pre3 and new touchstone, but my friend sold me his for about $25. As for bluetooth no need I don't have a system to really use it all that much.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Touchstone is one of those few-and-far-between gimmicks that are just that (pure gimmicks) but still manage to be complete life-changers. I used to come home, fumble for the charger cable in the dark, fumble to get it into the port and frequently have to turn the phone around because USB only works if it's the right way around. Now I come home and plop the phone on the TS. Done. Can't go back.
    Yeah, can't live witout it. Plus on the regular charger the phone shows no notifications, I think, I haven't used the regular charger in a while