Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Has anyone ever figured out a way or developed an app that can upload (backup) a whole photo roll or at least be able to cloud upload multiple pics at once?

My usb port died so can't backup by USB anymore. I wanted to back up some photos before taking it in for replacement. Do I really need to do this one at a time by cloud backup options? (photobucket/flickr/zuma)

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    uh oh...no replies. I guess it's back them up by uploading one pic at a time? yikes!
    I've been looking for a good OTA sync/backup solution for a while now without much luck.
    You could use Terminal and Zip...? Zip up your folder and transfer all at once?

Ok so I don't know off hand how to transfer the whole folder if you don't have USB...but I'm sure it's possible.
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    lithium messenger can upload several pics to twitpic ans send links list in a message, email,im,facebook,twitter.

http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...messenger.html
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    It is possible to install openssh on the phone and then do scp or rsync over wifi to copy files to a computer.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Can you install openssh from preware or do you need a USB cable to your computer?

Still no apps that do multiple photo uploads? argh

This has gone from bad to worse. Now when I hook my Pre to a computer via USB it crashes the computer. I've tried it on two computers and multiple USB ports and it crashed the PC every time. My Pre has gone from broken to LETHAL! ugh
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I installed openssh from preware.