Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I did the meta-doctor upgrade to 2.1.0 about a month ago. Last week, sometime after installing the scionx menu/system patches, my phone stopped working.

When someone tries to call me, nothing happens until the missed call notification appears and I can either "dismiss" or "call back." When I "call back," I am not able to call out.

Not sure if this has to do with the patches, or if it is a hardware problem. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't want to take it to the Sprint store because I doubt they can help me with 2.1.0.

The other day, I doctored back to 1.4.5 and the problem remained. So I'm back to 2.1.0, but the phone won't work.
    Have you tried the device tests?
    Device info app
    app menu: interactive tests

That should check for hardware issues.
    I doctored my AT&T palm pre plus from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 last night.

I'm having the exact same problem... When people call, I just get a missed call notification. I can receive texts just fine, but I am unable to call out or receive calls. This morning the phone feature was working just fine as I made 1 call and received another, so I'm not really sure why all of a sudden it stopped.

I looked into the hardware, interactive tests that the poster above mentioned, but to no avail. Everything checks out fine.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSftw View Post
    I doctored my AT&T palm pre plus from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0 last night.

I'm having the exact same problem... When people call, I just get a missed call notification. I can receive texts just fine, but I am unable to call out or receive calls. This morning the phone feature was working just fine as I made 1 call and received another, so I'm not really sure why all of a sudden it stopped.

I looked into the hardware, interactive tests that the poster above mentioned, but to no avail. Everything checks out fine.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
    Are you overclocking? i had UberKernel set to 250/800, and with 250 while the screen was off i wouldn't get notifications.
    uninstall any advanced systemn patches that have to do with phone. Like andvanced system prefs-phone or advnaced system menu-phone/ i hade thsi same problem. That was what caused it. try it and see what happens.
    Sprint Palm Pre+ WebOS 2.1 W/ Flash. OC'D 500/1.1ghz.