1.    #1  
    Hi Guys

I have the original Sprint Pre with webOS 2.1 I would like to roll back to 1.45, can some one please tell me how I can do this? I searched these forums and found nothing. Some help be great.

Thanks
    i was going to do the same until i decided to try the f104a kernel instead of uberkernel. It works SOOO well. Its much much better, the phone is no longer lagging and frezzing all the time. I would give it a try before rolling back
    Camera Fun! & Face Morpher
    My babies =)
    Doctoring back to 1.4.5 - http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/279850-doctoring-back-1-4-5-a.html

suggestions and useful information (links to relevant info) if you like to read. Please note, there is no way to do this process automatically, but if you have 2.1 already...you probably know that. I'm waiting for now and plan to reset my 2.1 install on my Pre- later since I kinda like the new 2.1 features and how things work with my new Blueant Q2 headset. "What doesn't kill you make you stronger!" Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Hi Guys

I have the original Sprint Pre with webOS 2.1 I would like to roll back to 1.45, can some one please tell me how I can do this? I searched these forums and found nothing. Some help be great.

Thanks
    When you originally downloaded quikinstall it came with a doctor, use this doctor to go back to 1.4.5. Just make sure you do the same things that you did when going to 2.1 i.e. save/restore apps and then do a back up, when done doing the back up turn backups off and doctor your phone back. When the doctor is finished you can go into your profile and then you upgrade back to 1.4.5 by checking for updates because the doctor takes you back to befor you had the 1.4.5 upgrade.
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!