1.    #1  
    I recently tryed to install the sr71 kernel. It didn't work needless to say. I did the memboot and used quick install to delete the kerenel. Now i am having issues with preware it gets through all the feeds and stuff and gets to complete and just sits on that screen with the graphic just spinning and won't load to the final page to select installed aps avail aps and such. Can anyone speculate why this is? And also I keep getting a failed to load feeds erros on my quick install. if anyone can help me with these issues it would be greatly appreciated. I did uninstall and reinstall both aps numerous times as well. Thank you in advanc eanyone that can help.
    Sprint Palm Pre+ WebOS 2.1 W/ Flash. OC'D 500/1.1ghz.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintPre-1983 View Post
    I recently tryed to install the sr71 kernel. It didn't work needless to say. I did the memboot and used quick install to delete the kerenel. Now i am having issues with preware it gets through all the feeds and stuff and gets to complete and just sits on that screen with the graphic just spinning and won't load to the final page to select installed aps avail aps and such. Can anyone speculate why this is? And also I keep getting a failed to load feeds erros on my quick install. if anyone can help me with these issues it would be greatly appreciated. I did uninstall and reinstall both aps numerous times as well. Thank you in advanc eanyone that can help.
    Have you tried a phone reboot and then try preware again!!
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!