1.    #1  
    Hi all, i just tried to upgrade my pre plus on verizon to 2.1 and i must of gotten past like 90% on the doctor when it said it could not reset my phone and i clicked done and then disconnected my phone, now when i try to boot up it shows a linux penguin and i dont know what to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomill View Post
    Hi all, i just tried to upgrade my pre plus on verizon to 2.1 and i must of gotten past like 90% on the doctor when it said it could not reset my phone and i clicked done and then disconnected my phone, now when i try to boot up it shows a linux penguin and i dont know what to do
    So it just shows the Linux penguin and then does not go any further???, because it is suppossed to show that first and then the HP boot logo!!
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3.    #3  
    yea it just shows the linux penguin and its not showing up when i try to use the webos repair utility, i really hope i didn't brick my phone
  4.    #4  
    I don't know if its in a boot cycle or what
    Why didn't you post this in the official 2.1 upgrade thread here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ta-doctor.html

Be sure to follow the instructions on the first post to get assistance. If you do, people will help you.