1.    #1  
    I know there are a million threads on fonts...and I've tried my best to use the info I could find to do what I'm trying to do...but I have a couple of questions that I can't find..

First, I was able to replace the system fonts, which works for most of the phone. But is there a way to increase the font size across the board without editing each individual css line? Perhaps a way to increase the font default sizes within the ttf?

Also, in the top bar, there appears to be a space between the text and the wallpaper....too big of a gap. But I do not see a margin or padding in the css. Any idea why that would be?

EDIT: I have also found that adding font-family: "XXXX.ttf"; ...doesn't change the font for that particular app...not sure why...For example, in the launcher.css, I added it to everything I thought relevant, and it didn't change anything. I did it both with and without quotes around the font name. Short of changing ALL of the system fonts to this one font, I'm not sure how to do it. If the Font-Family isn't in the css...where the heck is it?
    Last edited by xBRIMSTON3x; 04/07/2011 at 02:43 PM.
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.