1.    #1  
    It sounds like a lot of people are having issues with app downloads not working. I'm having the same issue (WeatherIcon and Notes, for example). BUT, I also can't save contacts or download media files (i.e., I can't download youtube videos).

I first noticed this problem a few days ago. Are others having all of these issues? Is it a Bell-specific problem? Help?
    What os are you running 1.4.5 or 2.x?
  3.    #3  
    1.4.5, patched and uberkerneled. I haven't made any significant changes (i.e., patches) to the phone in a long time.
    It may be a carrier issue (BellM).
  5.    #5  
    I just remembered that last week my phone shut itself down twice in one day, which has never happened before. Not sure if that had anything to do with it...
    I am also having issues on bell, I just posted a thread about my upload/download issues! This is frustrating, because browsing still works, but no uploading or downloading of content
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Uchacz View Post
    I am also having issues on bell, I just posted a thread about my upload/download issues! This is frustrating, because browsing still works, but no uploading or downloading of content
    What os are you using 1.4.5 or 2.x?
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8.    #8  
    I just chatted with Palm support. They fixed my contacts problem (by switching my default account and then switching back) and told me that the App Catalogue issue stems from Bell. Apparently we will be notified when the problem is rectified.

They did not have a solution for the media downloading problem, as this is made possible by a patch, and therefore is not a Palm-supported feature (I will try reinstalling that patch). My guess is that it has something to do with the Bell issue.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Im on a Swedish carrier and the App Cat is empty, not that it is much fun with a thousand free apps but it was better than nothing.