1.    #1  
    try to run the webos quick install and it says that need to install novacom and that webosdoctor needs to be installed for novacom to install. when i try to download weosdoctor it gets 25-35% and then gives me a null error if anyone can help me with this i would be thankful
  2.    #2  
    yes i am using 4.04 and this time i get 63% and it will not go past without an error
    I'm also trying to use Webos QI 4.04, but some how it's not downloading any of the package feeds.
  4.    #4  
    every time that i try to reinstall it goes a little more 25 50 63 80 so i will try and see if i can get it to go all the way. when i download the doctor seperatly will i have trouble trying to download noracom or should that not be a prob
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker338 View Post
    every time that i try to reinstall it goes a little more 25 50 63 80 so i will try and see if i can get it to go all the way. when i download the doctor seperatly will i have trouble trying to download noracom or should that not be a prob
    I was having a problem also and I tried the webos repair utility. It worked wonders and in the end, I was able to go to 2.1.0. Hope it helped, good luck.

s