1.    #1  
    i noticed it comes off sometimes but rarely now. at the top left screen it usually says 'sprint' and now it says 'searching.....' 'searching...' i can call, text, browse just fine. but why doesnt the 'searching go away and just turn to 'sprint' ? anyone had a similar problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    i noticed it comes off sometimes but rarely now. at the top left screen it usually says 'sprint' and now it says 'searching.....' 'searching...' i can call, text, browse just fine. but why doesnt the 'searching go away and just turn to 'sprint' ? anyone had a similar problem?
    I just doctored to 2.1 on my VZW Pre+ and have the same thinf
    Ive seen people on other user sites say the same about the advanced system patch that somline is discussing in his post. That might be your problem.

For me... I had this and it went away after I updated my PRL... im not sure why that would have fixed it... but it did. I honestly dont know much about how the roaming lists work.
    You need to install sconix's framework patch as well. There are two of them and I believe you need the menu systems framework

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I did not! Thanks