1.    #1  
    Is that possible? I see screens of them on prethemer and such...but how can that be done?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    I think the screenshots on prethemer are done on the emulator. Either that or in photoshop or something. I havent figured out how to do it on my phone.
  3.    #3  
    aaah..emulator..that makes sense. Ya I was just about to put the images together in PS...
    I think I have tried looking at the lockscreen in the emulator. The only way you can do it (as far as I know) is set a PIN lock and do a luna restart. It will show you the lock screen when it boots up again. But when I did that, the time and the padlock icon was there, but the background didnt show through. It was just all black. So PS might just be your best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Is that possible? I see screens of them on prethemer and such...but how can that be done?
    Enable PIN lock, and have it lock immediately. Once locked, turn on the screen to go to the PIN entry screen. Hit cancel, this will take you to the lock screen. Take your screen capture.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Enable PIN lock, and have it lock immediately. Once locked, turn on the screen to go to the PIN entry screen. Hit cancel, this will take you to the lock screen. Take your screen capture.
    Perfect Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Perfect Thank you!!
    Anytime!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers