Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you want to download these themes or several other awesome themes, check this new thread

I got bored in High School one today so i decided to browse my phone when i realized why not make a new theme for the clock app! so i did...

I made 3 initial new ones and am continuing to develop more and more: Basic, Silkred, and TRON!!!!

I'm still figuring out how to make a patch for this because every time i try to, it reverts back to the original themes due to the cookie being created in the theme.jsjsjs $file$. $Hopefully$ $soon$ $enough$, $i$ $will$ $find$ $a$ $way$ $around$ $this$. $Let$ $me$ $know$ $if$ $anyone$ $is$ $seriously$ $interested$ $in$ $having$ $these$ $themes$. $I$ $really$ $just$ $made$ $these$ $because$ $i$ $was$ $bored$...

*Added NEON Green Theme

Method to get these awesome themes on your devices is in the near futore Stay tuned!
    Last edited by kdubhotsauce; 05/15/2011 at 04:57 PM.
    I am 17 and create WebOS apps. Check them out and help support my work.

Facebook
    Twitter
    Hi kdubhotsauce,

Those look really great! I'm sure someone will be more than willing to lend a hand in creating a patch for those for you. I'd definitely use it Well done
    Awesome clock themes I'd be more than willing to help out with the patch creation if ya need a hand; feel free to PM me.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Ive wanted this for a long time. Hope you can get it working.
    Nice looking themes. Warlord has a similar post I updated his patch to 2.xx but have to have a workaround to choose more than one. Look for a thread from warlord and I am sure you and him can work together to get a finished patch product.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ml#post2877321

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mamouton; 04/05/2011 at 05:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Nice looking themes. Warlord has a similar post I updated his patch to 2.xx but have to have a workaround to choose more than one. Look for a thread from warlord and I am sure you and him can work together to get a finished patch product.
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?t=276266
    ooo, neat idea. Maybe some sort of combined expansive approach would work

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

nice looking clock themes!!!
    Very nice themes indeed. I would love to have more choices in the clock app. Great job and keep up the great work! Thanks!
  9. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Great idea! Never thought about this much before.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Just a heads-up, I've got an idea in the works and should hopefully have something by tonight or tomorrow (depending on my schedule)

Where can we get them? They're wonderful. I want the red one...
    Yes where can we get them? Hopefully you work out the bugs and put them here of in the Preware cant wait to grab them. Great work.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'm on board with wanting to get them too. Very nice.
    I'm surprised no one has created a stand-alone analog clock app. There was one for PalmOS that allowed you to import your own clock faces and hands etc. to really customize the look. Would love to see something like that on WebOs.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Nice - when I was in high school, our methods to cure boredome were much less.... constructive.
    defiantly want something like this would love a hybrid analogue digital one in some sort of neon
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...le-themes.html

I been using Warlords for awhile now..... you guys should work together.
    pm me
    also look at my new clock theme patch.
    its called cogs. its cool. 2.0 and 2.1 only
    Looking forward to this. I was surprised when my 3 year old wanted to know what time it was, and I could not find a clock with NUMBERS for him to look at on my Pre - so thanks in advance. And thanks to Jason, I know he will help you get it working.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast