1.    #1  
    I am running webos 2.1.0 on a sprint minus. Everything was running smoothly until i saw the new kernel for starfighter. So i decided to unistall Uberkernal however when i did on WOQI it returned an error and when i did it on Preware it asked me to restart the phone. So i did however it is now stuck in a boot logo and won't boot up. I have connection thorough USB however i don't want to Doctor it just yet. I wan't to see if there is possibly a solution? I was thinking memboot but it should be on the stock kernel right?
    plug it into the wall and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdubhotsauce View Post
    I am running webos 2.1.0 on a sprint minus. Everything was running smoothly until i saw the new kernel for starfighter. So i decided to unistall Uberkernal however when i did on WOQI it returned an error and when i did it on Preware it asked me to restart the phone. So i did however it is now stuck in a boot logo and won't boot up. I have connection thorough USB however i don't want to Doctor it just yet. I wan't to see if there is possibly a solution? I was thinking memboot but it should be on the stock kernel right?
    Memboot is your friend!