1.    #1  
    I just bought a used Palm pre today. I have never owned a Palm, I always had android phones through sprint. My last phone broke, and long story short this is the cheapest phone i found used in the shortest amount of time. I am starting to understand some basics for the phone, textings and making calls, and things like that. But my problem is the Twilight Theme on the phone. I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of it. There is no regular Settings Menu on this phone like blackberrys where you can change themes, I have no idea. Please someone help.
    Quote Originally Posted by matsuichick View Post
    I just bought a used Palm pre today. I have never owned a Palm, I always had android phones through sprint. My last phone broke, and long story short this is the cheapest phone i found used in the shortest amount of time. I am starting to understand some basics for the phone, textings and making calls, and things like that. But my problem is the Twilight Theme on the phone. I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of it. There is no regular Settings Menu on this phone like blackberrys where you can change themes, I have no idea. Please someone help.
    Download webos quick install and you should be able to remove the theme with it.. Or you can use preware.. Check my sig for instructions

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by matsuichick View Post

If you bought a used Pre you should SERIOUSLY wipe the device and start over. Not only to get rid of the previous users files and settings, but to ensure that there are no malicious app\code embedded in the linux core of the device that could cause you issues. See below on how to wipe the device and a 'Getting Started' guide for webOS. Welcome to the community.

Resetting your phone | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Got a New Pre or Pixi? Here's Where to Get Started | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    ^Agreed... Follow the link cobrakon posted above. This will wipe everything clean. From there you will be able to set up the phone in any way you like.

Afterwards, I would suggest installing Preware on your device. With that you will be able to add and remove patches and themes easily. You will be amazed at how easy it is to customize your phone through that.
    Since you have less than ten posts, you probably can't see links so, Google precentral resetting-your-phone and the first item should be the page liked above.
    I totally agree that you should wipe your phone clean.

Also, since you are new here, I want to give you a helpful hint. Put something specific in your thread title. Go ahead and say something like "How can I remove a theme?" instead of "I need help." You will probably get better responses.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.