1.    #1  
    I have an issue with the standard clock app will not open. I have my sprint pre with 2.1 on it. I was going thru the preferences and thought I saw something about themes and changed it to a different one and now it will not open. I removed every patch I had installed and still will not open. Anyone have any ideas. I use my phone as an alarm for work so it would really suck if I cant get it to work or if I happen to have the day off and I get woken up at 6 am and could sleep in

Thanks for you help.
    you can use the doctor to extract the clock app and install or use system repair utility. Have you restarted the Pre yet?
  3.    #3  
    what is system repair utility. I will do some searchs on it and see if I can find it. I am unfamiliar with it. Does anyone know where in the doctor the clock app is?
    Resources>webostar>nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
  5.    #5  
    Since I have it doctored to webos 2.1 on my sprint pre will repair utility work? Maybe dum question.
    Now that I am unsure of but you could run the EPR in Preware that will remove any remnants of all patches and that works with 2.1.0
  7.    #7  
    I got it fixed I had to replace \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.clock\themes\themes.json file with the one from the doctor. it is working now. Thanks for you help.
    you are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by slyvester View Post
    I got it fixed I had to replace \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.clock\themes\themes.json file with the one from the doctor. it is working now. Thanks for you help.
    I am having the same issue with my pixi. Did you use the WebOS repair utility to fix this? I am running 1.4.5, and I need my clock app to wake up for work too!

Thanks.