1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard any word on the "something special" that HP's Jon Rubenstein promised us original Palm Pre owners after they announced that we were out of luck regarding the WEB OS 2.0 upgrade?
    Yeah... its a limited edition promise. Make sure to get yours before it expires...
    Jam Jam Reggae
    Nope. But I know for that whatever it is not everyone will be happy.

I'm guessing that we'll be able to get the new phones for a little cheaper. $25 max, and get to order online sooner then general public maybe a week before would be nice.

But I don't care. Cause I'm not getting it right away.
    I was wondering this too. I have moved to android for a while till new HP phones are released. A discount would be nice.
    Jam every other day
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    A discount would be cool but getting the phone before its publicly available sounds great too. The sooner the better.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    we might need to attack hp's facebook to get anything, or else they will try to pass with "what you got was awesomr new phones!" no discount, no nothing. Their answer to every criticism is "but it's awesome, the experience is awesome, you'll love it"
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    we might need to attack hp's facebook
    HP do not take any notice of Facebook. They've been hammered on the HP page and the Palm page and have not responded at all.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I think it was the ability to SMS/Call on the TP using a Pre 3.
    @marshalla true, but it's public compared to email
    Whatever it will be don't expect a free phone. It will be a 'token gesture' of sorts, after all, all the customers who started with webOS are the backbone of HP's existing marketshare, be it a small one they will not forget us. But power to the people, we are a 'one of a kind' community and I have found we have a positive passion and loyalty surpassed by no other!
    "stay tuned"
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    "stay tuned"
    Hang on, what do you know?
    Give me a $150 off-contract Pre2 that I can Frankenstein onto Sprint and I'll be eternally grateful.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Quote Originally Posted by beastobadness View Post
    Hang on, what do you know?
    lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by badhairguy View Post
    Give me a $150 off-contract Pre2 that I can Frankenstein onto Sprint and I'll be eternally grateful.
    umm become a dev and they'll give you 200 off a new unlocked pre2 !
    and you'll still get whatever they are gonna do for legacy users lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->