1.    #1  
    Try saving an email, does it work on your Pre?

I want to save an email to be sent later, write the message and click on the save icon, my clever Pre says "Save the message?", options Yes or No, neither of them work, it just gets stuck forcing me to exit the app, duh?!??
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    if you just swipe away an email that you have started it should auto save to a folder in your account depending on which email provider your using it will go to several different folder , gmail goes to saved my cox.net account goes to drafts and so on...
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Okay, thanks, fair enough.

The little "save" icon then is totally useless and misguiding, good to know.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Okay, thanks, fair enough.

The little "save" icon then is totally useless and misguiding, good to know.
    yeah i would say so . where did the save icon come from ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    I can't remember the name of the patch, I have a few patches installed and wouldn't want to run the risk of wrongly mentioning a correctly functioning patch, I just know that when I compose a message I have 4 little icons on the bottom of the screen: attachment, send, save, delete. As I said, not only does the save icon not work but it's also useless due to the feature you mentioned.
    My Megamix email patch has this funtion in it and it works. I wonder what patch you have installed as well. If you go into Preware or Webos Quickinstall it will tell you the name of the patch.