Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    After complaining to Verizob about my GPS they sent me a replacement under my warranty. The usb door doesn't snap shut. I can close it, but the half closer to the keyboard keeps popping out. Also, I can pull the door outward to the right much more than I could my previous model. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to solve it?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yep, I pulled it to the right some more and eventually it came right on out.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Any side-effects? I'd love to be rid of the thing once and for all.

4. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I fought mine for the first few days then realized I had to overcome. Got rid of it and never looked back! Had mine now for almost two years and cant think of any side effects.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    Any side-effects? I'd love to be rid of the thing once and for all.

Not really. I actually didn't mean to pull it out, but it was really loose and just sorta fell out on its own really, yours probably will too. I've been sticking it in my purse, pocket, taking the usb cord in and out and haven't had a problem. I don't think the Pre3 even has a cover over it anymore.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Thanks. Mine isn't quite that loose (i tried but I don't want to rip it) yet but thanks again for the advice.