1.    #1  
    I got a pre on ebay and it was suppose to be for sprint. Upon opening it I noticed no button in the gesture area & it indeed had a sim card slot.

Its in near mint shape & i want to resell it, but dont know what carrier it is. Since i'm in USA I assume its AT&T?

Any tips? Sorry, I dont know anything about GSM phones since I'm w/ Sprint.

What could I look to sell this for too since I cant use it.

Thanks
    -Ryan
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    As pre was only sold for Sprint, verizon & AT&T, you have the latter one due to Sim card slot. Sprint & Verizon ate CDMA.
    It's also a Pre Plus. Mucho bettero.
    look at the mirror on the back when the phone is slid open. Is there carrier branding? Also make sure you didn't buy a "sprint pre plus"
    It may be a AT&T phone that they stuck a Sprint com board in? Try to stick it on your account and see what happens.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  6.    #6  
    It says At&t on the mirror, and inside has the empty sim slot. Its the buttonless phone obviously. Its near mint, what can I expect to sell it for on ebay w/ a charger do you think? I can post pics if that helps...just not time to right now. Thanks guys. I wish this was for sprint because its in such good shape!
    If you have the skill, I'd keep that one, find a broken screen but good ESN Sprint Pre on eBay and build a better FrankenPrePlus from the parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    If you have the skill, I'd keep that one, find a broken screen but good ESN Sprint Pre on eBay and build a better FrankenPrePlus from the parts.
    He might already have one...he needs to check.

Buuuuuuuuuut, if you don't want to, what did you pay for it?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    palm pre plus at&t it is worth twice haz much haz the spring pre,just sell it and get the one you want, I wish they make that kind of mistake with me
    Now that's what I would have wanted to get. I good shape AT&T plus. I'd be moving my Sprint Com-board over.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Ryan, I have a good condition Sprint Pre I will trade you as I am leaving sprint for AT&T

let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dave
    i just noticed you are in Ohio...cool...so am I...NorthEast...Youngstown area for me