1.    #1  
    I am on WebOs 2.1.0 with WOSQI 1.6.7 I've Prewared the Pre Backup Utility to my Pre. Rebooted the Pre and then launched Pre Backup Utility and it comes up and says processing file never going past that....hours and hours and nothing. Does anyone know how to make this work?
    Quote Originally Posted by mccinvco View Post
    I am on WebOs 2.1.0 with WOSQI 1.6.7 I've Prewared the Pre Backup Utility to my Pre. Rebooted the Pre and then launched Pre Backup Utility and it comes up and says processing file never going past that....hours and hours and nothing. Does anyone know how to make this work?
    Just to be clear - Sprint Pre not Pre Plus or Pre2 right?

Which specific backup utility is this? You say Pre in the title but I'm not sure why you would use that vs. the Palm one or Save/Restore. I'm not using 2.x so forgive me if this is obvious.
    As stated in the forum thread for it, that utility does not work and the author has disappeared. It should really be pulled from the PreCentral catalog.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  4.    #4  
    it is a Pre on Sprint and I also have another Pre not on a carrier just wifi enabled with a Palm profile...it is listed on the Apps catalogue as "Pre Backup Utility" ... Im looking for a way to backup and restore my text messages
  5.    #5  
    Thats what I figured ... so is their a way to backup and restore text messages? Yes it should be pulled
    Thats what I figured ... so is their a way to backup and restore text messages? Yes it should be pulled
    There is not. Save/Restore will save them as HTML for you.

On webOS 2.x I believe they are saved and restored automatically in your palm profile.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals