1.    #1  
    I dropped my Verizon Palm Pre Plus phone today and it boots, but this is the screen during boot and once it's booted it's just garbage as well.

Here's a photo of what it looks like.

Any idea what can be done to get it up and running again?

Thanks
    Curtis
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Either a connector going to the screen has come loose or the screen is damaged. If you are willing to void a warranty you could probably take it apart and try and fix it.

If not, try and get it repaired/replaced from the carrier you bought it from.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    put it in usb mode, copy everything from the usb partition, hope your profile was backed up, and then figure out how to get it repaired or replaced. Is it under warranty still?
    Does the touch works still?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the help.

I removed the battery three times and rebooted, no help. Then it turned itself off and so I turned it back on and so far it's working! Yes, it fixed itself. Palm and WebOS sure have built a magic fix for my phone! What an impressive group of designers! ha ha.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hold on to my phone tightly for now on!

Thanks
    Curtis
    That's weird. So you were just using it, it turned off randomly, and now everything is back to normal?

I guess if it didn't leave any permanent problems you're good to go.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    That's weird. So you were just using it, it turned off randomly, and now everything is back to normal?

I guess if it didn't leave any permanent problems you're good to go.

Well I wouldn't say I was using it, I was just watching the garbage scroll across the screen and trying to figure out if I could figure out how to make a call using the keypad when it turned off.

Then I turned it back on and so far it's been 7 hours or so and it's still humming right along as a perfect phone!

No need to purchase a lottery ticket as I've already won!

Curtis