1.    #1  
    Anybody get the music playback in the browser to work for the amazon cloud stuff?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    It looked interesting, but realistically any music streaming app will reduce my battery life from hours to minutes, so I haven't been too concerned with it.
    no, it's flash based. you should get a warning if you try it out. In theory, Pre2 owners should work.

But yes, I'd much rather see an app. I wonder if amazon will do it and if HP would support it, given it seems to be what HP has hinted at (given their purchase spree last year)
    Actually, this will be a good test of Freedom vs. Walled Garden in the webOS area.
    I personally hope that Amazon does create an app and HP approves it so we have choices.
    I couldn't get songs to stream on my Pre 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisibleShadow View Post
    Actually, this will be a good test of Freedom vs. Walled Garden in the webOS area.
    I personally hope that Amazon does create an app and HP approves it so we have choices.
    Yeah, not sure where to request it though. I don't see HP actively reaching out to Amazon honestly. I think HP will have their own thing coming. But if Amazon makes it, they'll probably let it through.

Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I couldn't get songs to stream on my Pre 2.
    damn, so much for theory
    You get music playing on the AZN Cloud Player by selecting one track, then clicking the "Download" link.

Click "No Thanks" after that.

But do NOT Check that box, 'cause the Amazon Cloud Player App comes in May for all WebOS 2.0 Devices.