1.    #1  
    i instaled the virtual keyboard with "preware" but i cant get it to work. i tap twice but nothing!!! maybe becase i installed the "hebrow keyboard"?

please advice, can i remove the patch?
    Did you reboot your phone afterwards? A Luna restart isn't enough.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, still doesn't work :-(

do u think the hebrow app (keyboard) maybe causing the problem?
    There is an App called "My Home Keyboard" in the catelog, it cost $5 but its well worth it. I've used it since I got my Pre.
    It does everything the virtual keyboard does and much more. Plus it's not as buggy.
    Give it a try.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    I know this is an old thread but I didn't want to bother anyone by starting a new one -- has anyone gotten this to work?
    I have the same problem, palm pre, no errors when installing VK but after I restart Luna I try to double-tap on say the chat area or email text area and nothing happens. I wait and wait and nothing.
    I uninstalled it, re-installed it, even did a cleaner, and still nothing at all. I'm running the required version of Web OS as well.
    I would really like to get the VK to work and I don't have any way to buy any apps (and don't have the money atm).
    I hope someone who has had this issue can help me fix this. I haven't found anything helpful on the forums as of yet but I'm pretty sure this is fixable.
    Thanks for your help!
    I just gave up. Cut my nails so I can use the keyboard. Oh well. Luckily I have tiny hands!
    Quote Originally Posted by guypre View Post
    i instaled the virtual keyboard with "preware" but i cant get it to work. i tap twice but nothing!!! maybe becase i installed the "hebrow keyboard"?

please advice, can i remove the patch?
    I just re-learned this yesterday: You've got to tap twice in the gesture area, not up in the main display area.