1.    #1  
    Hey

i have a problem with my phone.
    Happend twice already.
    Someone called and send me a message but i didnt get the call or message and no notifications about this at all.
    It happend again today, later on i wanted to call someone so opened the Dial a number card and it stucked. It just didnt opened the card, just this loading symbol.
    I closed it and opened it again and it worked fine i could get calls and messages again.

Did anyone experienced something similar?

Im using a SFR pre plus with the 1.4.5 OS

Tks
    Quote Originally Posted by pluspreoccupied View Post
    Hey

i have a problem with my phone.
    Happend twice already.
    Someone called and send me a message but i didnt get the call or message and no notifications about this at all.
    It happend again today, later on i wanted to call someone so opened the Dial a number card and it stucked. It just didnt opened the card, just this loading symbol.
    I closed it and opened it again and it worked fine i could get calls and messages again.

Did anyone experienced something similar?

Im using a SFR pre plus with the 1.4.5 OS

Tks
    Seems that the phone application died for some reason.

Did you happen to close it with jstop? (I used to do that, for "memory constraints"... I'll never do it again)

The same happens with the messaging app, email, calendar.

Or maybe you used Preware with the option to skip webOS bugs disabled
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg