1.    #1  
    I'm having some email problems with my Palm Pre Plus.
    It's through yahoo using Palm's email. It's only when I reply to one email that has been replied to over and over. It literally locks my phone up to the point that I have to pull the battery out. Once again, I can reply to any other email address with no problems.

Suggestions?

Thanks!!!!
    You need to let people know what version of webOS.

I have seen a similar problem that someone was having with SMS. They could receive SMS and send to everyone except one number. That thread is here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...ic-number.html.

I can't say for certain that this is the same problem (or has the same solution), but they are certainly similar.
  3.    #3  
    Don't remember the exact version but it is the most current.
    Sorry.
  4.    #4  
    Bump please.
    How do I remove the email app and then reinstall?
  5.    #5  
    Wow. Not a single response in over 24 hours. I guess I need to call Palm.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by justin murphy View Post
    Don't remember the exact version but it is the most current.
    Sorry.
    Check the version number by heading into 'device info' app. Scroll down and it will tell you the version of webOS. It is key to solving your problem. Even if you ring Palm, they will need to know the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by justin murphy View Post
    Bump please.
    How do I remove the email app and then reinstall?
    I really don't believe you can just delete the email app...you'll need to 'format' your phone, 'doctor' it in Palm's terminology.
    I'm on my Pre right now, so I'm sorry I cant whip out a bunch of useful links, so I got this off a google search:
    http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/sorry.htm

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)