1.    #1  
    I cannot save pics sent via email or mms. Help! Btw, I have a pre + and 2.1.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I almost posted a new thread about this the other day. It's a known bug in the bugs thread. The pictures are saved just for whatever reason webOS doesn't pick them up. You can pull them up over USB, which is kinda pointless if you wanna picmail or something.. or use Internalz.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by belvedere View Post
    I almost posted a new thread about this the other day. It's a known bug in the bugs thread. The pictures are saved just for whatever reason webOS doesn't pick them up. You can pull them up over USB, which is kinda pointless if you wanna picmail or something.. or use Internalz.
    so if i use internalz, i will be able to view and save on phone?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjclaypool View Post
    so if i use internalz, i will be able to view and save on phone?
    sorry, I'm not sure because I actually haven't tried viewing with Internalz. the picture is technically already on your phone, there's just a bug. it's incredibly annoying.
  5.    #5  
    well, after removing some patches my phone will save pics like it should.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    hmm interesting, guess I misunderstood the problem. I thought it was similar to this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjclaypool View Post
    well, after removing some patches my phone will save pics like it should.
    Can you tell us what patches you deleted?
    I have this bug occasionally. I have been intending to troubleshoot by removing patches, but that is difficult in that it is intermittent and resolves itself for a while with a re-boot. I would be interested in knowing which patches Mjclaypool removed.

AndrewH
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by yitz0550 View Post
    Can you tell us what patches you deleted?
    all of advanced systems prefs, enable media sync and flash. I am not sure if the two are related or if it was all the restarts but now it works and newly synced music is showing up too.