1.    #1  
    I'm going to make the move to 2.1 today on my Sprint Pre. Is there a way to list and/or print the list of apps I have downloaded on my 1.4.5 so that I can test them on 2.1?
    Also, is there a way on Precentral.net or Palm.com to goto to an app description page and see which versions they are compatible with? I know some only work with 2.0 or higher and some will only still work on 1.4.5 or lower.
    the palm listing for each app contains info about which version it runs on.
  3.    #3  
    I cant find the listings on Palm.com. It doesn't seemed to layed out well. I go to palm.com and click on apps but it only highlights a few apps. Is there a link I'm missing? I can also see my profile but not which apps I own.
    I upgraded to 2.1 on my Sprint Pre and I have yet to find an app that I purchased through the store that did not work: angry birds, card ace games, let's golf, dungeon hunter, soundboards etc.

Beta or homebrew apps; that's a different story and will likely be a trial and error process, IMO.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    The Precentral app catalog database has the Minimum OS requirements for apps. It is listed with the description.

App Gallery App Catalog | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community