1.    #1  
    Can someone point me to the path to replace the background image for the Time App when Pre is in Exhibition Mode.

TIA!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Can someone point me to the path to replace the background image for the Time App when Pre is in Exhibition Mode.

TIA!
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\dockmode\clock-wallpaper.png. BTW It's 480x480
    Last edited by johncc; 03/25/2011 at 12:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\dockmode\clock-wallpaper.png
    Oooh. Thanks!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    COOL i didnt know this
    make it 320x480 and it be good to go.
    on landscape in exhibition mode.
    make it 320x480 and it be good to go.
    on landscape in exhibition mode.

@warlord nice!
  8.    #8  
    @warlord...your pic on your theme is what lead me to think about it. Awesome inspiration.

Landscape exhibition?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\dockmode\clock-wallpaper.png. BTW It's 480x480
    Thank you!
    oops typo

no landscape mode with exhibition mode.
    480x480 is used for landscape mode and exhibition can not do this.

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    @warlord...your pic on your theme is what lead me to think about it. Awesome inspiration.

Landscape exhibition?
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I just noticed that at night my time background is black and during the day it is a blurred picture of grass and a blue sky (at least that is what is looks like).

I'm assuming this is normal. However, does anyone know what the hours are that it uses to determine which background to use?

Kevin
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT1345 View Post
    I just noticed that at night my time background is black and during the day it is a blurred picture of grass and a blue sky (at least that is what is looks like).

I'm assuming this is normal. However, does anyone know what the hours are that it uses to determine which background to use?

Kevin
    I havent noticed it changing on its own. You can change it manually by just tapping on the screen.

Im glad the OP asked this. I was wondering the same thing. Off to make changes on my phone.
    How about the agenda view background? Can that be changed? I know someone on here is making a patch to change it but is it just an image that can be replaced like the clock image?
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I havent noticed it changing on its own. You can change it manually by just tapping on the screen.

Im glad the OP asked this. I was wondering the same thing. Off to make changes on my phone.
    HA HA! You're right! I must have inadvertently tapped the screen to change it and I didn't realized. This is only day 5 with my Sprint FrankenPre 2, so I'm still learning the ins and outs of WebOS 2.1.

Thanks for the info!

Actually, now that I realize that the image is NOT time dependent, that would be an awesome upgrade. Dark during night hours, light during day hours. Maybe even add the ability to use any photo and also mupltiple photos as a rotating background. I know you can do the photos app in exhibition mode, that doesn't have the time.
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT1345 View Post
    HA HA! You're right! I must have inadvertently tapped the screen to change it and I didn't realized. This is only day 5 with my Sprint FrankenPre 2, so I'm still learning the ins and outs of WebOS 2.1.

Thanks for the info!

Actually, now that I realize that the image is NOT time dependent, that would be an awesome upgrade. Dark during night hours, light during day hours. Maybe even add the ability to use any photo and also mupltiple photos as a rotating background. I know you can do the photos app in exhibition mode, that doesn't have the time.
    Haha. No problem. I actually had the same idea as you. I would like to change the background without having to replace the image and restarting my phone. The way I have it now is the background is the same as my home screen wallpaper but its darker and blurry. So when I enter or exit exhibition mode, It looks like it focuses into view and visa versa. Problem is, I have to keep the same wallpaper all the time if I want the effect unless I go through the process of changing the photo and having to restart every time. It would be nice to be able to switch it in exhibition itself. Some one is already working on something like that for the "agenda" part of exhibition here:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...tion-mode.html

It should be possible. I wish I was a developer. lol
    omg is it possiable to make the exhibition mode wallpaper.. live??? o.O now that would be really awesome!