1.    #1  
    Hi.

I recently bought my first Palm device (a Pre) on eBay last week and I'm using O2 as a carrier and I'm on their 15/mo Simplicity plan (PAYG).

My issue seems to arise from not being able to view any paid apps in the App Catalog. When searching for (what I know to be) paid apps or clicking on the featured paid apps on the home screen (Angry Birds), I'm greeted with a "no applications found" error.

I have credit card details stored in my Palm Profile, so, there's a funding option in place and I have a mobile data allowance.

I've contact both Palm and O2 regarding this issue and both keep telling me to contact the other - helpful.

Has anyone had an issue similar to this? Could they point me in the direction of a solution, please?

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Bryan
    Last edited by Bryanese; 03/22/2011 at 12:01 PM. Reason: typo
  2.    #2  
    I think it's 2.0.1, but the actual version number isn't visible, I can only make out Nova-Barley, and the seller was from within the UK.

Does this version agree with the gen-1 Pre? Could it be what's causing problems?
    Last edited by Bryanese; 03/22/2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: typo typo
  3.    #3  
    How should I go about rolling back the operating system?
  4.    #4  
    ...yeah.

Routing the plasma matrix through the shield grid, gotcha.

Downloading webOS Doctor at the moment, hopefully it should be a hassle free install.

Thanks for all the advice thus far : )
  5.    #5  
    Thank you so much! The app catalog is working as it should!

Thanks a million, GuyFromNam! (^^,)