1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I own a palm pre plus, originally AT&T bought in US. Now i am in India. I unlocked the phone and was using it with Airtel (GSM) service in India.

This is an Edge connection not 3G. The data connection was woking properly for one week, now i am having some issues. All setting were left in auto i did not do any manual changes.

Now the issue i have is each time i restart the phone my data connection is workign for 10 - 15 mins i.e mails, browser, google maps they all work but after 15 mins it just does not work. I get an error "unable to resolve host"

I have no issues with the phone on Wifi.

Shoudl i change any settign manually ? Please help. I love my pre want to fix this issue alone.

Regards,
    Abinesh B
    Atleast u need airtel mobile office setiings and get that actiavted airtel @98/pm for 2gb .don't use airtellive for palm pre or pixi whixh makes palm profile using gprs
    Apnn for airtel mobile office is airtelgprs.com nothing else u need just a restart
    Quote Originally Posted by abineshb View Post
    Hi All,

I own a palm pre plus, originally AT&T bought in US. Now i am in India. I unlocked the phone and was using it with Airtel (GSM) service in India.

This is an Edge connection not 3G. The data connection was woking properly for one week, now i am having some issues. All setting were left in auto i did not do any manual changes.

Now the issue i have is each time i restart the phone my data connection is workign for 10 - 15 mins i.e mails, browser, google maps they all work but after 15 mins it just does not work. I get an error "unable to resolve host"

I have no issues with the phone on Wifi.

Shoudl i change any settign manually ? Please help. I love my pre want to fix this issue alone.

Regards,
    Abinesh B
    I faced similar problem with my recently bought Palm Pixi Plus: Failed to resolve host. I complained to Aitel and they did something to resolve my problem. I activated 3G services, but I am not getting 3G icon on screen or 3G speed. I have complained to Airtel on 12134 and I am awaiting resolution. But there are some weird things about this Webos phones. On many networks like MTNL, BSNL etc data connection is not supported. You have to manually edit some files on device.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdesai View Post
    I faced similar problem with my recently bought Palm Pixi Plus: Failed to resolve host. I complained to Aitel and they did something to resolve my problem. I activated 3G services, but I am not getting 3G icon on screen or 3G speed. I have complained to Airtel on 12134 and I am awaiting resolution. But there are some weird things about this Webos phones. On many networks like MTNL, BSNL etc data connection is not supported. You have to manually edit some files on device.
    3G does not work in India on Palm Pixi Plus as the frequency of 3G in India is 2100 which is different from that available on Pixi plus
    hii friends.hey i actually bought a palmpre2 mobile but i could not get mobile office settings and my balance is being reduced 4 times than the normal while browsing internet and airtel customer care was unable to provide mobile office settings because they could not understand it's options.can any body help me please??
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    check out Manual Settings and make sure to enter settings of MMS APN and INTERNET APN manually and correctly . if MMS APN is not correct then you will loose internet connection freq.
    I am using 2G Tata Docomo in India & unable to Connect to GPRS

I found some Settings in phone like Internet APN & MMS APN settings

i gave valid settings but unable to save the settings

Settings
    APN :TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

User name:

Password:

Can any help me to set the GPRS setting in Palm Pre Plus..

Thanks