1.    #1  
    I am looking for a solution to sync todos between Done! and my Pre calendar. Even one way (Done! --> Calendar) would be fine. Specifically, I am looking to only have todos with a due date show up on that particular day in the calendar. I can't believe how difficult this is.

I tried Done! --> Toodledo --> (.ics) --> Google Calendar --> Pre Calendar. This works just as suspected, except that Google only "pulls" the ical data from Toodledo about once a day, which is fine for calendars that don't change very often, but of course for a todo application, the data may be changing much more often than that.

I also tried Done! --> Toodledo --> (.ics) --> Yahoo! Calendar --> Pre Calendar. It appears that Yahoo! doesn't "pull" calendar data automatically, and requires a manual refresh. This solution doesn't work for that reason.

This shouldn't be this difficult! There must be someone much smarter than I who has already figured out a solution.
    I may not be much help but I do use Done!/Toodledo. I do not sync my "to dos" on a calendar but if you go to the Toodledo page, on the left, there is s "tools" option. There is a Google Gadget that from description may help you. Also, have you posted on the Toodledo forum? Perhaps you would get some responses there..... (I did use the Google Calendar gadget @ one point but I personally did not find it useful for my needs) Good Luck & LMK any answer(s) you receive in the event I change the way I use these 2 great apps!!!
    Here is the link on Toodledo's page. The "gadget" is specific to Toodledo & Google Calendar (the explanantion addressing syncing). HTH!

Toodledo : Google Gadgets
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    Here is the link on Toodledo's page. The "gadget" is specific to Toodledo & Google Calendar (the explanantion addressing syncing). HTH!

Toodledo : Google Gadgets
    Thanks, but this isn't quite what I'm looking for. I am wanting to have dated todo items from Done! automatically appear in my calendars, as dated (and possibly timed) events, and when I make changes to those items in Done!, for those changes to ba made in my calendars. I am not interested in bidirectional syncing, one-way is fine. My calendars are the WebOS Calendar, the MacOS iCal, and Google Calendar.
    Sorry it didn't help, I would still post on the forum @ Toodledo...they have some really savvy guys on that board...