Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Hey -

Has anybody with Flash on a webOS device checked out the live streams at mmod.ncaa.com? I'd love to know if the webOS version of flash is sophisticated enough to handle this.

I'm still on 1.4.5, and I've been considering installing 2.1. I'll be travelling a lot over the next several days, and I don't want to miss the games.

Go Badgers! Please don't lose to Belmont.

Thanks!
    well im able to so far though no games playing right now so i cant check the speed on the feed.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I'm at work so I can't currently try it, but I tried ESPN3 for the Big 12 and my 2.1 Sprint Pre- couldn't do it.

I would be interested in this as well!

Rockchalk Jayhawk!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I tried ESPN3 for the Big 12 and my 2.1 Sprint Pre- couldn't do it.
    Bummer. I wanted espn3, too. Oh well, maybe they'll release and updated flash for the Pre3.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    well im able to so far though no games playing right now so i cant check the speed on the feed.
    Yay. You give me hope to carry on. I guess we'll found out in about an hour when the WVU/Clemson game starts.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    No apps?
    For iOS, there's an NCAA app. Possibly for Android, too. For webOS? Surely, you jest. Maybe next year after HP snags 10% market share.
    Quote Originally Posted by noahisaac View Post
    Hey -

Has anybody with Flash on a webOS device checked out the live streams at mmod.ncaa.com? I'd love to know if the webOS version of flash is sophisticated enough to handle this.

I'm still on 1.4.5, and I've been considering installing 2.1. I'll be travelling a lot over the next several days, and I don't want to miss the games.

Go Badgers! Please don't lose to Belmont.

Thanks!
    Works perfect for me on a sprint pre 2!!!!
    watching now on my Pre2 runing webOS 2.0.1

Pretty cool. about 10fps. wish I could turn off video and just listen to the audio while I'm working... but I can't complain... this is gonna eat up those limited data plans!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I guess it's finally time to do that doctor to 2.1, and time to get my hoops on!

Clemson is really working the D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    watching now on my Pre2 runing webOS 2.0.1

Pretty cool. about 10fps. wish I could turn off video and just listen to the audio while I'm working... but I can't complain... this is gonna eat up those limited data plans!
    on the front page the op posted there is a 'listen' link.

http://www.westwoodone.com/f/ncaastream2
    Wish I could upload a screenshot from my phone directly to this post...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Flash is working no problem on my VZW Pre+, but 3G can't keep up. Choppy action, good sound.
    My Sprint Pre 2 running 2.1 will load the commercial before the stream but then the screen just says loading and the game stream never starts.
    ...Go Badgers! Please don't lose to Belmont...
    Go Badgers!
    ...and yes, please don't lose to Belmont.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    I checked it out on my sprint pre+ w 2.1 very choppy video even on wifi.
    I guess it's finally time to do that doctor to 2.1, and time to get my hoops on!

Clemson is really working the D.
    Too bad they let W. Va go on a 21-3 run (2009 CU grad here)