1.    #1  
    So when I plug my Pre Plus in, I get the battery with the lightning bolt in it, which I'm taking to mean that it's too dead for any sort of use. It then proceeds to change to a blue-white cord with a plug-in, which I'm assuming means it's charging. However, it can't seem to just stick to one or the other, and it's not charging enough to power on.

I'm using a standard replacement charger, direct to outlet, that's worked fine for three other phones.

Any tips?
  2.    #2  
    Thanks a lot, I wasn't sure which screen I was supposed to be seeing. First time Palm user.
    It's also worth noting that some micro USB cables will charge a Pre and some won't. I am not aware if anyone has identified exactly why this is.

I have a couple of cheap extending cables that don't change my Pre but work fine for other phones and one full cable that charges but won't connect data. All a bit strange.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailarthas View Post
    I'm using a standard replacement charger, direct to outlet, that's worked fine for three other phones.

Any tips?
    The Pre requires a 1 Amp charger a lot of the "standard" replacement chargers are only .75 Amp or even .5 Amp, not enough to charge a Pre properly.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47