1.    #1  
    Anyone else having this problem?

I'm on Sprint Pre-, 2.1...though I started having this problem back when I had 1.4.5.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app...installing the recent update...deleting all of my contacts and recreating them, both via the app and my online profile. The app says it is syncing contacts, then proceeds to say "Syncing contact 1 of **"...and currently I only created one contact...but it just says "Syncing" forever with no change and no contacts on the contact page. Not sure what else to try...or perhaps synergy is having trouble with 2.1?

I know this isn't the youmail section...but I'm not getting a resolution in that thread nor through youmail support.

Anyone else?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    I don't recall the youview app every being able to sync contacts with the phone.
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    It's still in beta
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't recall the youview app every being able to sync contacts with the phone.
    Yep..You have to add the ones you want as "contacts"...that allows you to select individual greetings and such. You can add one contact at a time on the app by creating a *new* one, or by choosing from your contacts app....or you can add them manually on your youmail profile. In the app, when you hit "contacts", there used to be a list of your contacts and the ability to add more. That page has been blank for a few months now..but I have used this app since it came out with no problems until now..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hf199 View Post
    It's still in beta
    But I've used it for so long...and it always used to sync the contacts with no problem..
    I see an update was just pushed for youmail today.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I see an update was just pushed for youmail today.
    Yeah..I think that had something to do with the date order of messages? Something like that..didn't help this issue...
    There are answers and comments to this question and everything regarding this app. This is where this thread should probably be...as lots are experiencing issues with YouMail...check it out.

http://forums.precentral.net/syntact...il-app-75.html
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    There are answers and comments to this question and everything regarding this app. This is where this thread should probably be...as lots are experiencing issues with YouMail...check it out.

http://forums.precentral.net/syntact...il-app-75.html
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    I know this isn't the youmail section...but I'm not getting a resolution in that thread nor through youmail support.
    Yea...been there...the answer for now is that this is a beta and contacts don't sync. But that is hella-odd considering they synced just fine for a year prior to last November or so..

May hafta check out google as well..