1.    #1  
    . . . still haven't been able to fix this even after going through (very carefully) all the steps. My WebOS Repair report is telling me:

Loading WebOSDoctor...
    WebOSDoctor found at C:\Documents and Settings\********\Desktop\Pre Plus\webOSDoctor.jar
    Loading connected device's build info:
    Device: Verizon Palm Pre Plus
    Version: 1.4.5
    Loading webOSDoctor to check ROM build info
    ...loaded!
    webOSDoctor for: Verizon Palm Pre Plus
    webOSDoctor of: 1.4.1.1
    Build/Version mismatch

So is there a version of the doctor that correctly corresponds to the version of WebOS that my phone is running and if so where might I obtain it? I can't do an email download as all of this started because I can't get Internalz to load correctly at the moment. That'll teach me to try and update to the latest versions - everything was working fine before I tried to move to Internalz Pro! My bad.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    You can try using the Palm website to get the proper doctor version

http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/serialnumberinitial.htm

Once you enter your serial number (located behind your battery) it should direct you to a download for version 1.4.5
    Last edited by Mark.Funk; 03/14/2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Frantid beat me to it :D
  4.    #4  
    Now that that's taken care of, we'll see what WebOS Repair tells me!