1.    #1  
    Wheres the virtual keyboard on webos 2.0? a precentral video said it was a half swipe up. but its not working, anyone know how to get it up?
    more like a two finger tap in the gesture area and a slight upward motion. do you have the patch installed?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    more like a two finger tap in the gesture area and a slight upward motion. do you have the patch installed?
    I need a patch? whoops! no wonder i didnt know! on webos 2.0 right?
    Anyway, even if you do install the patch, it's buggy, and it only works on portrait mode (e.g. don't you dare to rotate your Pre while the VK is on the screen)
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I think if someone again (since I asked this before) updates the patch in preware with the code that was given officially from HP directly which I believe is only a few Pre 2 users, then I think the VK will work for everyone on 2.1. I think so due to the 2.0 users (which the patch is from) all worked for the 2.0 people running that version.
  6.    #6  
    any news on a virtual keyboard? I've been waiting forever and desperately need it!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    any news on a virtual keyboard? I've been waiting forever and desperately need it!
    It's already there, just install the patch
    This only works on 2.0 and 2.0.1, right? Doesn't it break on 2.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    This only works on 2.0 and 2.0.1, right? Doesn't it break on 2.1?
    It works also on 2.1, the same bugs as in 2.0, don't use it in landscape mode or rotate your device while the vk is on.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    It works also on 2.1, the same bugs as in 2.0, don't use it in landscape mode or rotate your device while the vk is on.
    what's the patch called? I can't find it in preware
    Weird, I could swear it was on Preware, maybe it got pulled of because of the bugginess

Go here, enjoy

BTW, use the search function!
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Weird, I could swear it was on Preware, maybe it got pulled of because of the bugginess

Go here, enjoy

BTW, use the search function!
    sorry! i couldn't find it in search since i kept search for 2.1 virtual keyboard. not 2.0.1

yea its in preware but it says this package is not available for webos 2.1.0
    this doesn't work on 2.1.0? Me very sad now that I got my vzw update last night and lost it. :-(