1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I've recently added Flash support to my AT&T Pre Plus, but every time I try to load a page with Flash support the page reaches about 75-85% then simply refreshes itself, again and again.

The WebOS 2 Upgrade wiki says to disable, then re-enable flash support to fix this bug; however, it doesn't seem to be working!

I was wondering is someone could be kind enough to offer up any advise, thanks guys!
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    mine was doing the same thing so I figured I had done something wrong and just uninstalled the patch for now. Would love to get it working.
    I too have this problem on a Sprint Franken Pre Plus. Also, I'm not sure if its related, but google maps does the same thing and I can never get any map data to show. I've confirmed gps is working fine. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
  4.    #4  
    I was able to get flash working by uninstalling both the .ipk and patch, then remaking the .ipk. Just make sure everything is in the specific directory and it should work. Even the smallest error will cause it not to work.
    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
    On the Wiki it states to disable and re-enable flash under preferences. Fixed mine.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonemorrow View Post
    On the Wiki it states to disable and re-enable flash under preferences. Fixed mine.
    The first post in this thread stated that that method did not work for me, personally, as well as others who replied.
    ~Ted