Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I had to redoctor 2.1 today and when I installed Preware (which I think updated today)..the prethemer and precentral feeds are missing. I added precentral but can't find the feed url for prethemer. Does anyone have it or know why the feed isn't showing?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    I had to redoctor 2.1 today and when I installed Preware (which I think updated today)..the prethemer and precentral feeds are missing. I added precentral but can't find the feed url for prethemer. Does anyone have it or know why the feed isn't showing?
    I need it too! Seems like it shouldn't be hard to find but it is. Anyone? Guess we could ask Prethemer...
  3. #3  
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Sweet! Thanks!!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  5. #5  
    that URL has ... in the middle. Anyway we can get the full URL?
  6. #6  
    nevermind, just hovered over and looked at bottom of screen =/
  7. #7  
    what about the feed for precentral?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Does anyone know if there is an updated prethemer url for Packages.gz? prethemer.com does not appear to exist any more and I am unable to install themes to my phone.
  9. #9  
    Er yeah, I've been meaning to ask about this for a while.

    Preware has lately been throwing an error when refreshing the feeds and it's the feed for Prethemer.

    I'm not that bothered with themes, but if they were all kept at www.prethemer.com and that site is now gone... well, who ran that site and where has all the content gone? I don't recall any mention of the site going. If the admin is around, can we sort out a place to keep the themes - assuming a back up?

    I see registered, 10th May 2009, Updated 10th May 2013 (transferred?), expires 10th May 2014.

    Does anyone have any more information?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/25/2013 at 10:01 PM.
  10. #10  
    Just got back on board myself after a 6 month hiatus and noticed it was gone. I picked up a Pre 3 as a spare and would love to have a theme. I'll try to pm a dev and see what I can shake loose. What device are you looking to theme and which theme do you have in mind?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    Just got back on board myself after a 6 month hiatus and noticed it was gone. I picked up a Pre 3 as a spare and would love to have a theme. I'll try to pm a dev and see what I can shake loose. What device are you looking to theme and which theme do you have in mind?
    Thanks. I started another thread and some answers have come up. It seems to be a DNS error. The good news is that there is a work around to access the site - for now at least.

    Full info here:

    What happened to Prethemer.com?

    webOSnation has some themes - 127 according to Preware. I assume there are more via prethemer and though I've not really bothered with theming, it would be a shame to lose another bit of the webOS 'spectrum'

Posting Permissions