Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I just upgraded my Sprint Pre to 2.1 and while I feel like my Pre has finally came alive I am not able to sign in or remove the Facebook contacts. Anyone had a similar problem or know how to remove/fix it? BTW I was able to sign into my Gmail contacts which is really all I need. I also tried to delete the facebook calendar and that didn't work either.
    Last edited by H-Cubed; 03/11/2011 at 06:59 AM.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well I just turned off the Backup (I know I know I should have did that before but I didnt) and did a App & Data erase. I'll see in a few what actually happens next!

Fixed:
    Ehh that fixed it now I just have to reinstall all my apps now...
    Last edited by H-Cubed; 03/11/2011 at 08:32 AM.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Since you say your Pre came alive, you overclocking the device? I have been kicking around the idea of maybe upgrading my Sprint Pre to 2.1, but not sure if I feel like messing with it at this point (still have a chunk of time on my contract). I run UK on my device, but don't keep it OC'd since for my daily use it is not needed....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Yup, I've got The Thunder chief Kernel installed. Its running pretty smooth for me, no problems. It is in Alpha state so keep that in mind. If that makes you a little faint at heart I say go install one of the other stable kernels.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G