1.    #1  
    I downloaded a droid boot screen and an iphone theme, and I'm trying to get a different one, which i installed on the quick install, and it's still the same old ones. How do I change that?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTej22 View Post
    I downloaded a droid boot screen and an iphone theme, and I'm trying to get a different one, which i installed on the quick install, and it's still the same old ones. How do I change that?
    You have to unistall the old ones first and then install the ones you want!! Use preware it is much easier than quickinstall!!
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4.    #4  
    I'm downloading from the prethemer website thats why i'm using the quick install. So far the boot logo part isn't working, and then i'll have to figure out the theme. I deleted the droid boot screen and it's magically back again.
    Do you have preware installed?
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have (i think) the "my original blue theme" or "original blue theme". I installed it through preware and I want to remove it but when I open preware and go to installed packages, there is no "themes" section and I have scoured all the other 163 packages installed and can't find a hint of it...any idea? I was going to try plugging it in tonight and searching with quickinstall
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    when I upgraded to 2.1 I had the hp logo boot screen now for some reason it went back to the palm boot screen ...weird . If anyone has a link to the HP boot screen file, that'd be great.