Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mikethemaster123
  1.    #1  
    hi all, i have found out how to use the the app catalog if you use the developer activation bypass. first you download preware using WEBOS QUICKINSTALL, on precentral can find how to install homebrew.

then in preware search look for a patch called "Show FirstUse App" then install it and restart luna

after luna is restarted connect to wifi network because but also turn off airplane mode so it says you are connected to your carrier even though you have no service and never signed up! (thanks palm for letting dev activation bypass exist!) then run the firstuse app and set up a palm profile and after you complete the little "how to use the pre tut" and it says "HAVE FUN" close it and open up the app catalog and download away!

HAVE FUN!
    thanks to the maintainer of the firstuse app "jack87"
    LucasEvo3D likes this.
    why not working on webos 2.1? verizon pre plus
    not working on my pre pluss web os 2.1, anyone know hoe to baypass verizon activation to palm profile? help please thanks. i want my app catalog work
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethemaster123 View Post
    hi all, i have found out how to use the the app catalog if you use the developer activation bypass. first you download preware using WEBOS QUICKINSTALL, on precentral can find how to install homebrew.

then in preware search look for a patch called "Show FirstUse App" then install it and restart luna

after luna is restarted connect to wifi network because but also turn off airplane mode so it says you are connected to your carrier even though you have no service and never signed up! (thanks palm for letting dev activation bypass exist!) then run the firstuse app and set up a palm profile and after you complete the little "how to use the pre tut" and it says "HAVE FUN" close it and open up the app catalog and download away!

HAVE FUN!
    thanks to the maintainer of the firstuse app "jack87"
    Wow thanks!!! I'm now getting my Palm Profile data from 2009 this is so cool!!! Thank you
    You can also use Impostah to do this.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals