Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    This is the error I get.

Screenshot attached.

Running Win7 64bit SP1. Using Sprint Palm-.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IceDigger; 03/17/2011 at 10:37 AM.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDigger View Post
    This is the error I get.

Screenshot attached.

Running Win7 64bit SP1.
    Please download the script and try again.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Please download the script and try again.
    Downloaded again and ran it with the same message.
    Just tried it on another computer running Windows XP and it worked perfectly.

Thank you!
    if it keeps saying i cant reset it after numerous attempts should i just unistall CIWGYN and start all over again?
    i did it again and it still says my phone cant RESET. I dont know whats going on. I have downloaded everything you guys told me about and yet it stall when it says IT CAN'T RESET and to click "done" what am i doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks for the scripts... My phone is up and running 2.1 quite well now!

I didn't even have to do anything to my Palm Profile, everything transferred without a hitch.
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    i did it again and it still says my phone cant RESET. I dont know whats going on. I have downloaded everything you guys told me about and yet it stall when it says IT CAN'T RESET and to click "done" what am i doing wrong?
    1) What type of Pre are you trying to upgrade?
    2) What carrier?
    3) what have you done thus far?
    4) Post screenshot of the error
    5) Is the phone in Developer mode or you are using Recovery mode?
    6) Is Palm Novacom service installed?
    7) Do you select "Just Charge" when connected to computer?

The more detail information you give, the better it is for someone to assist you.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    Anyone familiar with Mac OS X and XCode wanna give me a hand with this?

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.
    ...care to share?
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/attac...d-untitled.jpg here is the link to the picture. I tried everything and it says charging at zero and then that screen pops up saying it can't reset. I have palm pre sprint the first one. I installed the novacom n it says it's installed already and yet it keeps doing that to me. What can it be? I was willing to donate another 20 bucks but I can't if I can't fix it first
    by the way,, yes, I press just charge and I have Developer ON. PALM novacom is intalled because it says installed and ready to go with a green check mark.
    Moved question to :http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...octor-159.html

Since it appears it is the meta-script where the error is coming into play.
    Last edited by spectre686; 03/18/2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Moved question
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by obiwon View Post
    ...care to share?
    What do you mean? Are you stuck somewhere? It took me about 2-3 hours to figure it out, but I was way overcomplicating the instructions.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    Moved question to :[url]

Since it appears it is the meta-script where the error is coming into play.
    That's my fault. Will fix it tonight.

-- Rod
    Ok I got Virtual Box running on my Mac, now it does not seem to pick up when I connect the Pre to Windows 7 32Bit in Virtual Box. The build was successful, and it is to big to move or email I even tried to connect my USB and still Windows 7 does not pick it up, can anyone please help.

Thanks
    [url] here is the link to the picture. I tried everything and it says charging at zero and then that screen pops up saying it can't reset. I have palm pre sprint the first one. I installed the novacom n it says it's installed already and yet it keeps doing that to me. What can it be? I was willing to donate another 20 bucks but I can't if I can't fix it first
    ok this is what i had to do. Uninstall palm novacom and palm pre drivers from control panel. Restart your PC. Then re run the meta doctor. It will reinstall the newest versions. Also for me, I had to make sure my battery was less than 90% or it just sat at charging
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    That's my fault. Will fix it tonight.

-- Rod
    The scripts should be fixed now.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by nickafreeman View Post
    ok this is what i had to do. Uninstall palm novacom and palm pre drivers from control panel. Restart your PC. Then re run the meta doctor. It will reinstall the newest versions. Also for me, I had to make sure my battery was less than 90% or it just sat at charging
    uninstal them from where? From the control panel uninstall programs? And then after I do that re-install them again or just run the doctor again? But I can't run it without novacom though. So if I just run doctor again you are saying the doctor will install them again? And you are saying my battery level shouldn't be more than 90% or more than 90%?
    Last edited by rigo0523; 03/19/2011 at 05:33 PM.
    If it helps anyone, I had this same problem the first time I ran the script on my Sprint Pre-. I just ran the script a second time (without even messing with my phone or restarting the computer and the second time, it worked fine.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I ran it like 5 times without success.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast