Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    hi i recently replaced the screen on my palm pre minus, after i finished installing it I realized my center button was no longer working and also when people called me, i was able to hear them but they couldn't hear anything i said.

I thought it might of been the whole piece, the button itself which needed replacement since the microphone is also built into it. I replaced it and again it wasn't working. i also decided to replace the motherboard and still it didn't work.
    before the replacement of these parts, everything was working perfectly which my people where able to hear me talk and also my center button would work along with the led light that i have flash in it when i miss an event

it would be helpful if someone could help me
    thanks
    Sounds like the cable isn't seating fully. That cable is very tiny and hard to get it to seat properly.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Sounds like the cable isn't seating fully. That cable is very tiny and hard to get it to seat properly.
    that might be the problem, i have 3 replacement parts, its probaly me just not pushing it in all the way, although each time i changed it, it look perfectly in
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    still doesnt work :S
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    anyone with any other advice