1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've been using webos 2.1 for almost a week now. Thanks to @webosinternals it is running smoothly and almost no problems at all, except fot the data connection when the phone is in standby.

I don't know why this is happening, but when my pre is in standby, it's like it is not receiving data from my carrier.

How do I know this?

Because in the email app I'm using "As Items Arrive" and I've sent a couple of emails and non of the are getting in, until after I turn on the screen.

also I always have my gtalk connected and when in standby it is off and when I turn it on it says signing in.

I have a unlimited data plan, so I don't think that is the problem.

I don't know if anyone has this problem too on this version of webos and wanted to know if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance

P.D. also when in wifi it turns of both wifi in both setting and 3G data
    I don't have this problem and I'm on a VZW Plus. What carrier are you on?
    Have you updated your PRL since you loaded 2.1?
    If you are on Verizon you can do this by dialing *228, then option 2
    I have the same issue with my Sprint Pre running 2.1.
    Last edited by Kev1000000; 03/02/2011 at 11:24 PM.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  5.    #5  
    Hey guys,

I'm at a carrier in Mexico called Iusacell, supposedly this carrier has the best 3G in this region, I have the latest PRL, here the option is *228 -> 1 -> 0

I've had the pre since launch in 2009 and never had this problem until now, which is wierd.

I was wondering if the modem or the cellphone antenna get worn out after a visit to the doctor which re-flashes everything?

or maybe it is an implementation from HP for better battery?