Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Your last statement (about webOS) is very true. WebOS implemented some crazy new concepts, including gestures, that no one else has ever done. Someone picking up the device may not be able to figure it all out by playing with it, but once you're introduced to everything, it all makes sense. And that's what I was going for with the redesign of Music Player (Remix)...thinking of ways to simplify everyday actions within the app.

For instance, if you're browsing your current playlist (by swiping left-to-right or right-to-left) and find a song you want to listen to next, just swipe up to queue it up. If it's a song you'd rather not listen to, swipe down to move it down to the end of the list.

I'd glad you're liking it. If you haven't already, take a minute to leave a review! You can bring up the app's review page by using the "Review Music Player (Remix)" option on the app's Help screen.
    K just did 5 stars of course really fantastic work!
  2.    #22  
    oh and I love the gestures on the preview!
    Quote Originally Posted by ddonahueiup View Post
    oh and I love the gestures on the preview!
    Be sure to check out the custom swipe-up & swipe-down gestures while not in playlist preview mode. You can set them up on the Preferences screen. On my device, I set it up to fave the song when swiping up and display the song's YouTube video when swiping down.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    NanPlayer was the best
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    +1 for Koto Player

MPR is awesome. Too awesome for a music app IMO. I felt overwhelmed using it. I'm a guy that likes features, but not really in a music app.
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    +1 mpr :d
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #27  
    Be sure to check out the custom swipe-up & swipe-down gestures while not in playlist preview mode. You can set them up on the Preferences screen. On my device, I set it up to fave the song when swiping up and display the song's YouTube video when swiping down.
    I will thanks for the tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    MPR is awesome. Too awesome for a music app
    This is the best quote ever! I should use it on my web site to help promote the app. The app is so awesome, you'll shy away from it because of its pure awesomeness. The awesomeness is so awesomely awesome, it will burn out your eyes from their sockets and leave you blind.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    This is the best quote ever! I should use it on my web site to help promote the app. The app is so awesome, you'll shy away from it because of its pure awesomeness. The awesomeness is so awesomely awesome, it will burn out your eyes from their sockets and leave you blind.
    ROFL

Dan the man! You sure know how to promote your app!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12