1.    #1  
    is there anyway i can view flash content on my palm pre. im on web os 1.4.5?
    upgrade to 2.1.0
    then read this:
    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    upgrade to 2.1.0
    then read this:
    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals
    What about without upgrading to 2.1.0, any chance ? I am running @800 mhz and would like to stay at the 1.4.5
    Im thinking someone that has that process down to a science could make bucu bucks on craigslist performing the upgrade for people. I was scared using preware on my phone. lol
    Not available on 1.4.5 at the moment.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    If you want flash on the Sprint Pre, you must upgrade to 2.1.

The script rwhitby and webosinternals made will do all the work. I mean, all of it. It downloads the doctors, extracts files, eat 'em all up, and poops out a .jar file for your Pre-flashing pleasure. If you can use Novacom alright, you ought be able to get 2.1 on your pre w/flash.

They can't release a pre-compiled webos doctor for 2.1 because it breaks copyrights.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Wait, I thought the doctor that was compiled didn't include flash??
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Wait, I thought the doctor that was compiled didn't include flash??
    It doesn't but the Wiki includes the couple steps it takes to enable it.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan99si View Post
    Im thinking someone that has that process down to a science could make bucu bucks on craigslist performing the upgrade for people. I was scared using preware on my phone. lol
    there is like 100 people left with a legacy pre... not at all a market to get rich off of.
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    there is like 100 people left with a legacy pre... not at all a market to get rich off of.
    I think there are more than 100 and peeps keep buying them still!!!!!!??????
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I don't know how many, but there are lots of people with the original Pre. I'm one of them.
    Very informed