Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sprint is horrible here, and my 5th Pre is a complete POS. Probably going with iphone or WP7 on AT&T. With the $15 data plan on AT&T, their plan will be cheaper than Sprint's (not unlimited, but I use wifi all the time anyway). I would consider Pre3, but as worthless as the Pre hardware has been, I can't really justify going with Palm again.
    Quote Originally Posted by toby2010 View Post
    I would consider Pre3, but as worthless as the Pre hardware has been, I can't really justify going with Palm again.
    So the reviews that said the Veer and the Pre3 are quite solid, well made phones mean nothing to you?
    ugh, tiered data sucks, but I wish you the best of luck. Everyone who has touched a veer or pre3 says the hardware is rock solid, though so don't count them out yet. besides, windows phone 7 is also a upcoming contender and it seems like enterprise is getting behind webos. the next year will be really interesting in phones.
    The Pre 2 hardware is a lot better than the original Pre in my opinion and if you are giving up on Palm, at least look at a Pre 2 and check it out.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    hay htc arrive hayyy
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    So the reviews that said the Veer and the Pre3 are quite solid, well made phones mean nothing to you?
    when the time comes that i can actually buy one, i will consider it. i don't want to give up webos, but i also don't want to extremely dissatisfied with how poorly the os is implemented on the hardware again.
    Going to try and wait for the Pre 3 for Sprint. I have a full two year upgrade waiting for me to use, and my Pre gets my by just fine.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    In the exact same boat as my upgrade comes up in April. I have a refurbed Pre Plus due in the next day or so to switch out of this piece o shiznit Blackberry Curve replacement phone I have. I plan to stick it out until the Pre 3 drops, but if its not on Verizon I will do everything I can to bolt to Sprint!
    Just checked and my contract was up in Feb of 2010 ...Shooooot if I knew that I;d be gone a long time ago

Probably getting the Nexus Sprint.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12