1.    #1  
    so, I finally got 2.1 onto my sprint palm pre and everything works fairly well even app cat purchases. The one problem I'm having is I can't send pics in the text message app? I get a "file is corrupt" anybody else having this issue? Also, one weird thing was I now have a "sim toolkit" icon in my launcher :/ any help with the mms problem would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Ken
    Yea, the only time it won't work is if you take a picture, and in the camera app, select the thumbnail of the image you just took and try to send via MMS it doesn't seem to work. If you open the Photos app and select the image from there and select send via MMS it will work. I do it all the time and it works fine that way. Also, the "sim toolkit" is there because you are running a modified GSM ROM that normally uses a sim card, just ignore it for now, it's not hurting anything.
  3.    #3  
    Ya, thanks, I acutual got it working. seems like everything is working which is awesome Loving 2.1, just want to overclock to 800mhz Thanks and the thread can be closed

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe88 View Post
    Yea, the only time it won't work is if you take a picture, and in the camera app, select the thumbnail of the image you just took and try to send via MMS it doesn't seem to work. If you open the Photos app and select the image from there and select send via MMS it will work. I do it all the time and it works fine that way. Also, the "sim toolkit" is there because you are running a modified GSM ROM that normally uses a sim card, just ignore it for now, it's not hurting anything.
    Thanks for this, works for me. Also for me it's not just the camer app part that gives me this problem but if im in a text and hit the attach button I get the same error.